- How to brew a cup of tea based on tea type (although I think a maximum of 3 minutes for black tea is waaay to short!)
- How to tie a scarf
- How to lay a table
- How to make the perfect burger
- The proper glass to use
- Is your avocado ripe?
- How to put together a cheese plate (needs far more cheese than that illustration!)
- How to tip
- How to tie a bow around your gist box
- How to cook a steak
- Turn your hoodie into a laptop sleeve
- How much food to serve at a party
- Tie a bow tie
- Convert kitchen measurements
- Characters for an epic tale
- What glue to use
- How long does food last?
- How to cook your vegetables
- How dehydrated are you?
- 29 ways to stay creative
- Which wine with what food?
Featured Image: Cup of mint tea by Mareefe on Pexels.com
Please Note: This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on these links you will not be charged any extra for purchasing goods and services from our preferred partners however flippingheck.com may receive financial compensation which contributes to the running of the site. For more information please read our Advertising & Affiliate Disclosure Policy