The worksheet covers:
- Being Proactive - how do you deal with other people and situations?
- Goal Setting - understand that you need to understand the end-game in order to make progress
- Prioritising - how the time management matrix can affect your productivity and your relationships
- Compromising - understanding that you don't have to win at all costs and that the other person's desired outcome is important too.
- Listening - You can only understand someone, where they're coming from and what they want by listening and asking the correct questions
- Agreement - Learn how to use the previous skills to achieve a consensus that everyone in the group can get behind
- Practice Makes Perfect - Reflect on all of the skills in the "7 Habits" and continue to improve and work on them
Simply enter your email address to receive the password that allows you
access all the downloadable items on FlippingHeck.com for free
New downloads are released several times a month so you don't want to miss out