I am more than happy to promote products or services on Flipping Heck provided that they provide value to my readers and fit in with the content of the website. If you’re interested in having your content placed on FlippingHeck.com please read the following requirements and then contact us using the website form
Products, Reviews, Promotional Requests & Article Topics
Please note that in order to be considered for publication your proposed product or service will need to fit into one of the following categories that I cover here on FlippingHeck.com:
- Time Management
- Workplace Relationships & Harmony
- Personal Development
The above list isn’t exhaustive but should give you an idea of what we’re looking for in terms of articles. Please see the list of items I will not consider for publication under any circumstances.
Articles can refer to apps, note taking tools, books, systems, time saving methodology etc.
I pride myself on my honesty so the following conditions will apply to any articles with Paid or Sponsored Content:
- If I have received a product or access to a service for free in order to review it, this will be clearly stated within the article
- If I have received monetary compensation for writing an article, this will be stated within the article
- If I have received monetary compensation for hosting a pre-written article on the website this will be stated within the article
- If I have received monetary compensation for hosting a link in an article on the website this will be stated within the article and the link will be indicated
- If an article contains affiliate links these will be indicated
- I reserve the right to add a “No Follow” attribute to a link (this will be discussed with the client)
What Will We Need From You In Order To Discuss Your Proposal?
As I receive a lot of queries regarding sponsored content, it would be easier when you initially contact me to provide the following information which will speed up the process
- What do you want me to do exactly (host a pre-written article, review a product etc.)?
- How does this fit in with the content on my blog and website?
- How does this fit in and benefit with my readership?
It would also be beneficial to supply a link to a similar article so that I can see that quality of writing and type of links included.
How Much Does A Sponsored Post Cost?
In order to save all of us time, there is a £30 admin fee for publishing pre-written articles and a £20 admin fee to add sponsored links to existing articles . These fees are non-negotiable and is set to cover admin, editing and formatting articles. Please don’t try and haggle with me – I receive a lot of requests and do not have the time to go back-and-forth trying to agree a price. I can write a review for you, the cost for this will depend on the type of article you require.
Do You Allow “Do Follow Links?”
If your post fulfils the publication criteria then you can have one “do-follow” link within the article itself. Please note that the anchor text of your link must fit in with the article content and not be considered as spammy or keyword stuffing. We may request that anchor text is changed if we feel it does not fit in.
The “Follow [Name] On bio links to website and social media accounts are also do-follow. Any links within the bio text itself will be no-follow links.
- Articles that contain links to casinos, gambling sites etc.
- Articles that contain links to drugs or pharmaceuticals
- Articles that contain links to financial services or products unless the article is a fair and balanced review of available services and does not serve to advertise one client/product. For example, a post about student finance that links to various student credit cards would be acceptable, however a post that only linked to the one credit card of the post sponsor would not.
- Articles that contain links to fitness/wellbeing supplements, shakes, proteins that promote diet loss, fat burning or other health claims.
- Articles that link to products that have not passed relevant E.U/U.K legislation showing it is safe for the use it is being advertised for.
- Any product that promotes Multi-Level-Marketing or Pyramid selling or similar sales methods.
- Articles that contain links to websites that aren’t related to the article content or the link text
- Articles that are not relevant to my readers
- Articles that contain factual inaccuracies, spelling errors or require a lot of editing.
Due to the large volume of requests I receive if I deem your proposal to not meet any of the above guidelines then you may not receive a reply from me.
Happy with what you’ve read? Contact us using the website form and let’s talk about getting your content in front of the FlippingHeck.com readers