Please note: Publication dates will be allocated on a First Come, First Served basis. Guest posts spots are available every Monday and Wednesday and you can view current post schedule availability here.
If you’re looking to publish an article that links to porn, gambling, CBD products, bodybuilding supplements, weight loss supplements or items that are illegal for sale in the UK/EU then I’m afraid we’re not the right website for you.
Please don’t waste your time and ours by contacting us if you plan to link to any of these items as we won’t accept your article.
Wow! Thanks for your interest in writing for Flipping Heck, I love adding new voices and differing opinions on a variety of productivity, self-improvement and tech-related subjects. There are a few things to consider before submitting an idea for a guest post to Flipping Heck:
- Articles should be original and not published elsewhere
- Topics should be relevant to Flipping Heck’s audience and cover topics based on the following areas:
- Productivity/Time Management tips, techniques and commentary
- Motivational tips
- App reviews (productivity, organisational, finance management etc.)
- Home Management (Organising, cleaning tips etc)
- Interpersonal Relationships (Dealing with co-workers/subordinates/managers etc.)
- Articles should be a minimum of 500 words long
- Articles can be submitted as HTML or Word format, you understand that we reserve the right to reformat your article to fit in with the style of the blog, and edit your article if there are errors or omissions.
- Articles should only link to relevant content on other sites, should not contain affiliate links, irrelevant links or multiple links to the same content. Whilst not required it would be nice if you linked to a relevant article on Flipping Heck too. We reserve the right to add a “nofollow” to links we feel aren’t 100% relevant to the topic, are advertising a product/service or are sponsored.
- If the author supplies images they must ensure that any applicable licences are attained. Note that images may be modified to fit in with Flipping Heck’s design. The posts main featured image is displayed at 770px by 515px. The maximum width for a post image is 700px with no limit on height.
- Author Byline: This can contain links to the author’s website and social media. Links in the bio text will be no-follow links but you will have do-follow links to your main website and social media URLS. Below is a sample author bio so you can see the links in place.You may supply a headshot or logo for use with the byline, this will be displayed at 150px by 150px. Please note that your headshot must be a photo of you or representative of your logo or brand. Photos detected to be stock photos will be replaced with my generic icon.
If you want to write a guest post for Flipping Heck, please visit the Contact page and select the “I’d like to write a post” from the drop down enquiry type menu.
Please include the proposed title and brief synopsis of the proposed blog post. If you wish to write a post but are unsure of an exact article then please let me know what topics you’re interested in covering and we can discuss the matter further.
Note that we have the right to refuse any article and that if your initial submission does not meet any of the above criteria you may not receive a response due to the volume of interest we receive. We will not under any circumstances publish links to casino/gambling sites, drugs or pharmaceuticals, items that have not passed UK/EU safety checks and certain financial products.
We also reserve the right to add “no follow” attributes to links we feel aren’t relevant to the post or blog niche and edit the post content for grammar and clarity. If you are looking at placing Sponsored Content on Flipping Heck (whether that be an article written by me, or an article or link you supply) or if you’re asking for a review then please read my Sponsored Post Guidelines for additional information
Standard guest posts are published on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Fridays are reserved for our Weekly Round-Ups and Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for Special or Sponsored Content.
The following schedule should give you a guide on current guest post spot availability. Please note that if you are looking to publish a sponsored post then other days will be available for your content. Standard guest posts are currently posted on a Monday and Wednesday. If you require your content publishing before the next free space then please consider contacting me with a sponsored post request (please read my sponsored posting guidelines here)
Please note that this schedule is subject to change
I look forward to having you join the team!