What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our Website?
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
- Track your use of the website to better understand functionality issues
- Track your clicking of affiliate links in order to earn a small percentage of sales which go towards maintaining the webite.
How do we protect your information?
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Compliance With Global Legislation
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
- By Email if you’re signed up to our newsletter
- Clicking on the “Change profile link” in the emails we send you
- Contacting us via the website contact form
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days of being made aware of such a breach if the breach occurs on out network
- We will inform you of how the breach occured
- We do not personally control or own any servers your information is stored on and whilst we only select quality partners to work with, if an issue occurs with a third-party supplier we will notify you as soon as we can are made aware and provide details of the problem and who to contact
CAN SPAM Act And GDPR
The CAN-SPAM Act and GDPR are laws that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- Respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Send you weekly newsletters with exclusive content, notify you of subscriber resource centre password changes or other site news
- Ask you whether you wish to remain on our email list if you have not interacted with an email from us for a period of time (usually 10 weeks)
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Simply use the unsubscribe link on the bottom of each email we send you
Content & Disclosure
This blog is edited by Katy Whitton however articles are also provided by third party individuals and companies. For questions about this blog, please contact us.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Advertising networks include Google Adsense, Amazon Adverts and Amazon Affiliate Links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. In the majority of cases affiliate links will be marked and the post will contain it’s own separate notice.
The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, they always give their honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Unit 11145, PO Box 6945,
London, W1A 6US
It is preferred that you contact me via the website to ensure that your query is dealt with in a timely manner
This policy was last updated 21st April 2018