Download your free 11 page "7 Habits Of Highly Effective People" Worksheet and learn how you're already using Stephen Covey's core principles of being an effective employee, family member, friend and human!
Even if you've never heard of the "7 Habits" before you're probably using a lot of Covey's techniques without even knowing it.
The worksheet covers:
- Being Proactive - how you deal with other people and situations
- Goal Setting - that you need to understand the end-game in order to make progress
- Prioritising - how the time management matrix can affect your productivity and your relationships
- Compromising - understanding that you don't have to win at all costs and that the other person's desired outcome is important too.
- Listening - You can only understand someone, where they're coming from and what they want by listening and asking the correct questions
- Agreement - Learn how to use the previous skills to achieve a consensus that everyone in the group can get behind
- Practice Makes Perfect - Reflect on all of the skills in the "7 Habits" and continue to improve and work on them
GET YOUR FREE 11 PAGE WORKSHEET NOW
See what skills you're currently using, and what you need to improve on by filling out the form below